If anybody knows of anyone who is not well or in hospital, please inform the Shul office.
A generous contribution has been made towards the Brocha on 1st day Shavuot (Sunday) by Motti and Chantelle Ben-Ami in honour of their daughter, Noiya’s Batmitzvah.
SHABBAT CANDLE LIGHTING
Please note that although we daven Mincha on Friday at 17:30 and Kabbalat Shabbat at 18:00, Shabbat formally comes in by no later than 17:28 at which point all the laws of Shabbat come in to effect for everyone. For women, this occurs immediately with the lighting of Shabbat candles, which this week is 17:10.
Please click here for Times Of Services, Yom Tov and Candle-Lighting Times for Shavuot.
PHC UPCOMING EVENTS
Our annual Shavuot dinner will take place this Motzei Shabbat, the 19th of May. We will be hosting guest speaker Tzemach Mendelow.
- Pre-davening shiur - Chapter 32 Tanya and how to apply this to Davening.
Motzei Shabbat - Shavuot Dinner
- After fish course - Story
- After meat before dessert - talk.
- “What the Ten Commandments teach us about marriage” - Mrs. M. Mendelow
- Inside Outside - a mystical understanding of Torah.
Second Day Yom Tov
- Pre-davening shiur
- Short talk during Kiddush or Shiur after Kiddush
The AGM of the PHC will take place on Thursday evening the 24th May at 19:30 in the Brocha Room.
Click here to view the notice.
SHAVUOT CHILDREN'S PROGRAM
On Sunday morning the 20th of May, all children are encouraged to come and hear the 10 commandments in Shul at approx. 10:00, followed by an ice-cream party.